Directions & Accomodation
The conference will be held at Fallenbrunnen 3, 88045 Friedrichshafen.
Journey to Friedrichshafen
- Stop at station Friedrichshafen Stadt, among others with the Deutsche Bahn (german train).
- From there, you can take the regional bus to Zeppelin Uni/Seemooser Horn station (SeeCampus) in about 10 minutes or Fallenbrunnen Süd station if you want to visit the ZF Campus.
- Alternatively, take the regional train in the direction of Radolfzell, Friedrichshafen-Manzell station; you can reach the SeeCampus in about 10-15 minutes by foot.
- Via Stuttgart: via A81 Stuttgart-Singen, freeway junction Hegau, onto A 98 direction Lindau, Stockach; exit Stockach, B31 to Friedrichshafen.
- Via Ulm: via the B30 to Friedrichshafen.a
- Via Munich: A96, direction Memmingen and further direction Lindau, Bregenz; exit Sigmarszell onto B18, later B31 to Friedrichshafen.
- Via Zurich: via the N7 to Konstanz; car ferry to Meersburg; B31 to Friedrichshafen.
- Bodensee Airport (Friedrichshafen): There are daily direct flights to Friedrichshafen Airport from most major German airports, e.g. with Lufthansa.
- Other options are to fly to Zurich, Munich, Memmingen or Stuttgart and take the train from there to Friedrichshafen.
By long-distance bus
There are now many long-distance bus connections to Friedrichshafen, which are a cheap alternative to train or flight. You can find connections on various portals on the Internet, e.g. Flixbus (from Munich or Zurich, among others).
Hotels in Friedrichshafen
The Lake Constance area is a both national as international highly acclaimed tourist region attracting many visitors from all over the world, especially during the summer months. Therefore, please be aware that hotel rooms might become scarce pretty soon.We strongly advise you to book your accommodation well in advance.
Friedrichshafen’s tourist information office’s guide to the city is the ideal starting point for planning your trip! Here you can find an overview of hotels, holiday apartments, B&Bs, guesthouses, and check prices and availability.
The Ibis Style Hotel Friedrichshafen is located very close to the university. The organizers have blocked room allotments there for conference participants.
In addition, Friedrichshafen also offers a variety of guesthouses, apartments and pensions! Follow this Link to check out the available options.
Friedrichshafen Youth Hostel is an option for travelers on a budget.
Please note that these are not part of the reserved hotel allotments and must be booked individually.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact the organizers.